A perfect gift for someone who loves whipping up some magic in the kitchen. These aprons are designed to be a perfect mix of functionality and aesthetically pleasing. They are carefully handcrafted with love using 100% cotton & lenin blend to provide comfort. They are light weight and come with adjustable belts so are an universal fit. The hand embriodery is inspired by the flora of the Nilgiris and add to the aesthetic value of the apron.
• Craft : Hand Embroidery & Sewing
• Material : Premium 100% cotton yarn & 100% cotton-lenin blend fabric with 110 gsm, 100% biodegradable
• Colurs : Non toxic, cream
• Size : 32" height x 22" width, 8" pocket, 10" width at neck, 28" belt on both sides
• Weight : 90 gms
• Net quantity : 1 pc
• Utilitarian : Designed keeping in mind utility and functionality so the gift is useful to the receiver.
• Planet Friendly : Handmade using natural and 100% biodegradable material including the box and its contents.
• Fair Trade : Made by women from underserved communities in their homes and each purchase provides them with an equitable income that gets them closer to socio-economic equity.
• Traceability : Comes with a maker card that introduces the maker of the product with a picture of her and her story.
• Circular : Made using recycled yarn and toxic free colours. Designed to last really long and easy to maintain.
"Since this product is hand made, kindly allow for slight variation in size. The colours in the images may vary slightly owing to screen resolutions.
Wash instructions : Hand wash and flat dry."
You may also like
Follow Us On Instagram