Babies around the age of 4-7 months start teething and this time duration is particulary hard for both the babies and the parents. Teethers are a good soothing tool during this period. We have designed these teethers to be safe, durable and easy to maintain. There are 2 different textures, natural wood and cotton crochet, so there's a different experience for the baby. The design and colours also make it interesting for the babies. A thoughful gift indeed.
• Craft : Hand Crochet
• Material : Premium 100% cotton yarn & certified natural beech wood, 100% biodegradable
• Colurs : Non toxic, pink
• Size : 3" diameter
• Weight : 51 gms
• Net quantity : 1 pc
• Utilitarian : Designed keeping in mind utility and functionality so the gift is useful to the receiver.
• Planet Friendly : Handmade using natural and 100% biodegradable material including the box and its contents.
• Fair Trade : Made by women from underserved communities in their homes and each purchase provides them with an equitable income that gets them closer to socio-economic equity.
• Traceability : Comes with a maker card that introduces the maker of the product with a picture of her and her story.
• Circular : Made using recycled yarn and toxic free colours. Designed to last really long and easy to maintain.
"Since this product is hand made, kindly allow for slight variation in size. The colours in the images may vary slightly owing to screen resolutions.
Wash instructions : Hand wash and flat dry."
You may also like
Follow Us On Instagram